Free Spin is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Free Spin application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is called casino.exe and occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Free Spin. They take about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.03.0
of Free Spin. You can find below a few links to other Free Spin releases:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Spin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Spin in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Spin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-19 23:22:02.913