You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Free Spin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Spin from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More info about RealTimeGaming Software can be read here
. Free Spin is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. casino.exe is the Free Spin's primary executable file and it occupies about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Free Spin. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This info is about Free Spin version 16.05.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Free Spin versions:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Free Spin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". If it exists on your system the Free Spin app will be found very quickly. When you select Free Spin in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Spin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 22:30:48.907