This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Free Spin for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called casino.exe and occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Free Spin. They occupy about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This data is about Free Spin version 15.04.0
only. For more Free Spin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Free Spin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Free Spin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 05:01:07.673