Free Spin is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. Free Spin is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Free Spin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file is called casino.exe and it has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Free Spin. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1135616
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (112.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Free Spin version 15.05.0
alone. For more Free Spin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Free Spin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Spin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it is installed on your PC the Free Spin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Spin in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-06 12:15:41.680