Free Spin is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Free Spin from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Free Spin folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the Free Spin's primary executable file and it occupies circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Free Spin. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This web page is about Free Spin version 16.10.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Free Spin versions:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Spin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". If it is installed on your PC the Free Spin application will be found very quickly. When you click Free Spin in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Spin.
8. After removing Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 23:44:16.070