You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Free Spin for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Free Spin from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Free Spin's main file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Free Spin. They occupy about 1.30 MB (1360896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.08.0
of Free Spin. For other Free Spin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Spin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Spin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it exists on your system the Free Spin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Spin in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Spin.
8. After removing Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Spin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-16 01:41:03.057