Free Spin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Free Spin from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Free Spin is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin folder, regulated by the user's decision. casino.exe is the Free Spin's main executable file and it occupies circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Free Spin contains of the executables below. They take 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The current page applies to Free Spin version 16.09.0
only. For other Free Spin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Spin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Free Spin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Spin". The Free Spin program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Spin in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Free Spin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Spin.
8. After uninstalling Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Spin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Spin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Spin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 18:04:26.847