You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Free Spin for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Free Spin from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Free Spin application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Spin directory, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Free Spin. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This data is about Free Spin version 15.11.0
only. Click on the links below for other Free Spin versions:
...click to view all...
Free Spin is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Free Spin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Spin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Spin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Spin". If it exists on your system the Free Spin app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Free Spin in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Free Spin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Spin.
8. After removing Free Spin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Spin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Spin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Free Spin by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Spin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-26 12:43:51.467