Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. You can find out more on Elecard or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Elecard MPEG Player can be found at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Elecard MPEG Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1368064 bytes) on disk and is labeled MpegPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy about 1.71 MB (1791537
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (413.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Elecard MPEG Player version 5.5.81224
alone. You can find below a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player releases:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application released by Elecard. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it is installed on your PC the Elecard MPEG Player application will be found very quickly. When you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:22:42.733