Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. Take a look here
for more information on Elecard. Click on http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
to get more info about Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's website. Usually the Elecard MPEG Player program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elecard MPEG Player. The application's main executable file is labeled MpegPlayer.exe and occupies 1.49 MB (1558384 bytes).
Elecard MPEG Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.89 MB (1979901
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (411.64 KB)
The current page applies to Elecard MPEG Player version 5.8.121004
alone. For more Elecard MPEG Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application released by the software company Elecard. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". The Elecard MPEG Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:00:31.120