Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. Take a look here
for more information on Elecard. Click on http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
to get more info about Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's website. Usually the Elecard MPEG Player program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elecard MPEG Player. The application's main executable file is labeled MpegPlayer.exe and occupies 1.49 MB (1558384 bytes).
Elecard MPEG Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.89 MB (1979901
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (411.64 KB)
The current page applies to Elecard MPEG Player version 5.8.121004
alone. For more Elecard MPEG Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application released by the software company Elecard. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". The Elecard MPEG Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:00:31.120