Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your systemElecard
. You can read more on Elecard or check for application updates here
. Further information about Elecard MPEG Player can be found at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player is C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Elecard MPEG Player's main file takes about 3.76 MB (3947696 bytes) and its name is MpegPlayer.exe.
Elecard MPEG Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.18 MB (4382183
bytes) on disk:
- MpegPlayer.exe (3.76 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (424.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.170331
of Elecard MPEG Player. Click on the links below for other Elecard MPEG Player versions:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application marketed by the software company Elecard. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it is installed on your PC the Elecard MPEG Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Elecard MPEG Player in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, we are not saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-27 23:05:50.580