Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PCElecard
. More information about Elecard can be seen here
. Please open http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
if you want to read more on Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's page. Usually the Elecard MPEG Player application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MPEGPlayer.exe is the Elecard MPEG Player's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.60 MB (2725160 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG Player contains of the executables below. They take 3.01 MB (3158779
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (423.46 KB)
This page is about Elecard MPEG Player version 4.5.70713
only. You can find here a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player releases:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is a program released by Elecard. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Elecard MPEG Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG Player program will be found automatically. When you select Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 10:38:46.853