Elecard MPEG Player
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PCElecard
. More information on Elecard can be seen here
. More information about the application Elecard MPEG Player can be found at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. Elecard MPEG Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, regulated by the user's decision. Elecard MPEG Player's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\install.log" -u. Elecard MPEG Player's main file takes around 2.38 MB (2498560 bytes) and is called MPEGPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy about 2.94 MB (3079061
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (566.90 KB)
This info is about Elecard MPEG Player version 184.108.40.206202
only. You can find here a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player versions:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is a program marketed by Elecard. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Elecard MPEG Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it is installed on your PC the Elecard MPEG Player app will be found automatically. After you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-02 18:42:07.490