Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. More information on Elecard can be found here
. Further information about Elecard MPEG Player can be seen at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). Elecard MPEG Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.57 MB (2695168 bytes) on disk and is labeled MPEGPlayer.exe.
Elecard MPEG Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.13 MB (3281277
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (572.37 KB)
This web page is about Elecard MPEG Player version 4.5.61101
only. Click on the links below for other Elecard MPEG Player versions:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application released by the software company Elecard. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". The Elecard MPEG Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-28 15:09:50.893