Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your systemElecard
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Elecard. You can see more info related to Elecard MPEG Player at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. Elecard MPEG Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MpegPlayer.exe is the Elecard MPEG Player's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.34 MB (1406800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy an average of 1.74 MB (1826931
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (410.28 KB)
This web page is about Elecard MPEG Player version 5.7.110727
only. For other Elecard MPEG Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application marketed by Elecard. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Elecard MPEG Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-20 06:58:14.527