Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. More data about Elecard can be seen here
. Click on http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
to get more information about Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Elecard MPEG Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MPEGPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.38 MB (2498560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy about 2.94 MB (3081731
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (569.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206412
of Elecard MPEG Player. You can find below a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player releases:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application marketed by the software company Elecard. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Elecard MPEG Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". The Elecard MPEG Player app will be found very quickly. After you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:36:30.820