Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. Go over here
where you can read more on Elecard. More information about the program Elecard MPEG Player can be found at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Elecard MPEG Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. MPEGPlayer.exe is the Elecard MPEG Player's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.57 MB (2695168 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.97 MB (3116435
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (411.39 KB)
This web page is about Elecard MPEG Player version 4.5.70328
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Elecard MPEG Player:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is a program released by the software company Elecard. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Elecard MPEG Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Elecard MPEG Player in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, we are not saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-22 09:04:42.480