Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. You can read more on Elecard or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Elecard MPEG Player can be found at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. Usually the Elecard MPEG Player application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elecard MPEG Player. MpegPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.40 MB (1469968 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.81 MB (1900737
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (420.67 KB)
The current page applies to Elecard MPEG Player version 6.0.150320
alone. You can find here a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player releases:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application marketed by Elecard. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG Player program will be found very quickly. When you select Elecard MPEG Player in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-11 06:54:40.957