Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PCElecard
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Elecard. Please open http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
if you want to read more on Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's web page. Usually the Elecard MPEG Player program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Elecard MPEG Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. MPEGPlayer.exe is the Elecard MPEG Player's primary executable file and it takes about 2.62 MB (2749736 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Elecard MPEG Player. They take 3.02 MB (3169659
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (410.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.80529
of Elecard MPEG Player. Click on the links below for other Elecard MPEG Player versions:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application released by the software company Elecard. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Elecard MPEG Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG Player application will be found very quickly. When you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-03 19:37:34.020