Elecard MPEG Player
You can find below details on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your systemElecard
. You can read more on Elecard or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Elecard MPEG Player at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player 4.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player 4.0\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player 4.0\install.log". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Elecard MPEG Player's main file takes around 2.39 MB (2506752 bytes) and its name is MPEGPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy about 2.78 MB (2920040
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (403.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Elecard MPEG Player. You can find below info on other releases of Elecard MPEG Player:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application by Elecard. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Elecard MPEG Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it is installed on your PC the Elecard MPEG Player program will be found very quickly. When you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player 4.0\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player 4.0\install.log"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elecard MPEG Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, we are not saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 17:29:05.133