Elecard MPEG Player
This info is about Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PCElecard
. More information on Elecard can be found here
. Click on http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
to get more details about Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elecard MPEG Player. Elecard MPEG Player's main file takes about 1.31 MB (1373480 bytes) and is named MpegPlayer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy 1.71 MB (1797145
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (413.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.90213
of Elecard MPEG Player. You can find below info on other versions of Elecard MPEG Player:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is a program by the software company Elecard. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". The Elecard MPEG Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, we are not saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-29 08:47:06.563