Elecard MPEG Player
You can find below details on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PCElecard
. Further information on Elecard can be found here
. Further information about Elecard MPEG Player can be seen at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. Usually the Elecard MPEG Player program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player. MPEGPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.57 MB (2695168 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.97 MB (3110703
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.70111
of Elecard MPEG Player. For other Elecard MPEG Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is a program marketed by the software company Elecard. Some users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Elecard MPEG Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it is installed on your PC the Elecard MPEG Player app will be found automatically. After you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-02 19:08:49.197