Elecard MPEG Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PCElecard
. Go over here
where you can read more on Elecard. More data about the application Elecard MPEG Player can be seen at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. Elecard MPEG Player is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player. Elecard MPEG Player's primary file takes around 1.31 MB (1373480 bytes) and is called MpegPlayer.exe.
Elecard MPEG Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.71 MB (1797089
bytes) on disk:
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (413.68 KB)
This data is about Elecard MPEG Player version 5.5.81119
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Elecard MPEG Player:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Elecard MPEG Player:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Components\efls.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Components\ElGViewer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Components\em2vd.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Components\em4vdec.ax
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Elecard MPEG Player is an application by Elecard. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, we are not saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-09 01:15:56.430