Elecard MPEG Player
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your PCElecard
. More information on Elecard can be found here
. Click on http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
to get more data about Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's website. Elecard MPEG Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player is C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MPEGPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.62 MB (2749736 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.04 MB (3185713
bytes) on disk:
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (425.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Elecard MPEG Player version 5.0.71227
only. You can find below a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player releases:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is a program offered by Elecard. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". The Elecard MPEG Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Elecard MPEG Player in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Elecard MPEG Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 10:47:32.933