Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your systemElecard
. Check out here
for more info on Elecard. More details about the software Elecard MPEG Player can be seen at http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
. Elecard MPEG Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. MpegPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.34 MB (1406280 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG Player is comprised of the following executables which take 1.74 MB (1826657
bytes) on disk:
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (410.52 KB)
The current web page applies to Elecard MPEG Player version 5.7.100629
only. You can find below a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player releases:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application released by Elecard. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it is installed on your PC the Elecard MPEG Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:10:03.373