Elecard MPEG Player
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your systemElecard
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Elecard. Please follow http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
if you want to read more on Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Elecard MPEG Player. Elecard MPEG Player's main file takes around 2.62 MB (2749736 bytes) and is named MPEGPlayer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy 3.02 MB (3170143
bytes) on disk.
- MPEGPlayer.exe (2.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (410.55 KB)
This web page is about Elecard MPEG Player version 5.3.80624
only. You can find here a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player versions:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application by the software company Elecard. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG Player application will be found very quickly. After you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your PC, we are not saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-25 21:31:40.267