Elecard MPEG Player
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your systemElecard
. More information on Elecard can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
if you want to read more on Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's web page. Elecard MPEG Player is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MpegPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.32 MB (1381704 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.72 MB (1801737
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (410.19 KB)
This web page is about Elecard MPEG Player version 5.6.100219
alone. You can find here a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player versions:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application offered by Elecard. Some people choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Elecard MPEG Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". The Elecard MPEG Player app will be found very quickly. When you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The software company is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, we are not saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 18:09:26.863