Elecard MPEG Player
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Elecard MPEG Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from your computerElecard
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Elecard. Click on http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
to get more facts about Elecard MPEG Player on Elecard's website. Elecard MPEG Player is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Elecard MPEG Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe. MpegPlayer.exe is the Elecard MPEG Player's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.32 MB (1381672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Elecard MPEG Player. They occupy about 1.72 MB (1799825
bytes) on disk.
- MpegPlayer.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (408.35 KB)
This info is about Elecard MPEG Player version 5.6.90513
only. You can find here a few links to other Elecard MPEG Player versions:
...click to view all...
Elecard MPEG Player is an application released by Elecard. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Elecard MPEG Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Elecard MPEG Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elecard MPEG Player". If it is installed on your PC the Elecard MPEG Player app will be found very quickly. When you click Elecard MPEG Player in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Elecard MPEG Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elecard MPEG Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard\Elecard MPEG Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elecard MPEG Player.
8. After uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard from your computer, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG Player by Elecard is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 21:01:43.967