EA Download Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EA Download Manager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More information about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. EA Download Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADownloadManager directory, subject to the user's option. EA Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADownloadManager\EADMUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named EACoreCLI.exe and occupies 225.29 KB (230696 bytes).
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.73 MB (1814400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreCLI.exe (225.29 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (129.30 KB)
- EADM6AirComponentsUninstall.exe (293.91 KB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (302.47 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (213.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (132.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (201.30 KB)
- EADownloadManager.exe (73.00 KB)
This info is about EA Download Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of EA Download Manager:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall EA Download Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is an application by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EA Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EA Download Manager in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADownloadManager\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:01:20.087