EA Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove EA Download Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM directory (same installation drive as Windows). EA Download Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. Login.exe is the EA Download Manager's main executable file and it occupies circa 473.31 KB (484672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EA Download Manager. They occupy about 473.31 KB (484672
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of EA Download Manager. For more EA Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager app will be found automatically. After you select EA Download Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-26 13:14:56.977