EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. More information about EA Download Manager can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the EA Download Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, depending on the user's option during setup. EA Download Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 225.29 KB (230696 bytes) on disk and is labeled EACoreCLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of EA Download Manager. They take about 1.78 MB (1865336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreCLI.exe (225.29 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (113.30 KB)
- EADM6AirComponentsUninstall.exe (293.90 KB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (302.22 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (245.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (164.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (249.30 KB)
- EADownloadManager.exe (27.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of EA Download Manager. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EA Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EA Download Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 16:35:09.643