EA Download Manager
This web page is about EA Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about EA Download Manager can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EA Download Manager. The program's main executable file is titled EADMUI.exe and its approximative size is 16.72 MB (17529856 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with EA Download Manager. They occupy about 21.98 MB (23044792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (92.80 KB)
- EADMClientService.exe (324.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (809.79 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (16.72 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (1.23 MB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (467.81 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (387.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (459.30 KB)
The current page applies to EA Download Manager version 22.214.171.1247
alone. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling EA Download Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
EA Download Manager is a program offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EA Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager program will be found automatically. After you click EA Download Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 02:19:33.047