EA Download Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall EA Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more data about EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. EA Download Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall EA Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.63 MB (11145216 bytes) on disk and is named EADMUI.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside EA Download Manager. They occupy about 16.98 MB (17807312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (741.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.30 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.63 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (734.15 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
The current web page applies to EA Download Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall EA Download Manager.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
EA Download Manager is an application by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EA Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:39:30.690