EA Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EA Download Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EA Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\EADMUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.98 MB (11509760 bytes) on disk and is called EADMUI.exe.
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.35 MB (18195000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (741.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.32 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.98 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (736.75 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (193.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This page is about EA Download Manager version 18.104.22.168
only. For other EA Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase EA Download Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager program will be found automatically. When you click EA Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 07:52:28.403