EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EA Download Manager's main file takes about 11.31 MB (11857920 bytes) and is called EADMUI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in EA Download Manager. They occupy 17.45 MB (18301584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (497.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.32 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (11.31 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (736.84 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of EA Download Manager. Click on the links below for other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EA Download Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 15:36:38.150