EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EA Download Manager's main file takes about 11.31 MB (11857920 bytes) and is called EADMUI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in EA Download Manager. They occupy 17.45 MB (18301584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (497.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.32 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (11.31 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (736.84 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of EA Download Manager. Click on the links below for other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-20 15:36:38.150