EA Download Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove EA Download Manager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. EA Download Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EADMUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 11.31 MB (11857920 bytes) on disk.
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.69 MB (18551080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (741.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.32 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (11.31 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (736.48 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This data is about EA Download Manager version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other EA Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is an application offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EA Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EA Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 00:17:50.987