EA Download Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to remove EA Download Manager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. EA Download Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM directory, subject to the user's decision. EA Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EA Download Manager's primary file takes around 10.52 MB (11030528 bytes) and is called EADMUI.exe.
EA Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 16.34 MB (17129736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (105.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.29 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.52 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (824.45 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This web page is about EA Download Manager version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is a program marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EA Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 16:00:10.130