EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. You can see more info about EA Download Manager at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI folder (same installation drive as Windows). EA Download Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\EADMUninstall.exe. EADMUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.47 MB (10981376 bytes) on disk.
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.22 MB (17009936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (117.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.29 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.47 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (747.46 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This web page is about EA Download Manager version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall EA Download Manager from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Electronic Arts\EA Download Manager
- C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\3RDPARTYLICENSES.HTML
- C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
EA Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EA Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click EA Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-19 18:32:15.487