EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder (same installation drive as Windows). EA Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\Uninstall.exe. Core.exe is the EA Download Manager's main executable file and it takes around 3.18 MB (3338240 bytes) on disk.
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.54 MB (3714570
bytes) on disk.
- Core.exe (3.18 MB)
- ProxyInstaller.exe (194.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (172.99 KB)
This web page is about EA Download Manager version 184.108.40.2068
alone. For other EA Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall EA Download Manager.Directories left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM
EA Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EA Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager application will be found automatically. After you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:59:37.117