EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. EA Download Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EA Download Manager's primary file takes around 824.30 KB (844080 bytes) and its name is EADMUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with EA Download Manager. They occupy about 16.34 MB (17129576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (105.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.29 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.52 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (824.30 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This info is about EA Download Manager version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling EA Download Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI.exe
EA Download Manager is a program by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 06:04:34.713