EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. EA Download Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EA Download Manager's primary file takes around 824.30 KB (844080 bytes) and its name is EADMUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with EA Download Manager. They occupy about 16.34 MB (17129576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (105.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.29 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.52 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (824.30 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This info is about EA Download Manager version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling EA Download Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EA Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\3RDPARTYLICENSES.HTML
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qtwcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qmng4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qsvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtXml4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtXmlPatterns4.dll
EA Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EA Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 06:04:34.713