EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. EA Download Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EA Download Manager's primary file takes around 824.30 KB (844080 bytes) and its name is EADMUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with EA Download Manager. They occupy about 16.34 MB (17129576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (105.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.29 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.52 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (824.30 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This info is about EA Download Manager version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling EA Download Manager we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EA Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\3RDPARTYLICENSES.HTML
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qtwcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qmng4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qsvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtXml4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtXmlPatterns4.dll
EA Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EA Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 06:04:34.713