EA Download Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to remove EA Download Manager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. EA Download Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, regulated by the user's option. EA Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EACoreCLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 225.29 KB (230696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in EA Download Manager. They take 1.78 MB (1865448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreCLI.exe (225.29 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (113.30 KB)
- EADM6AirComponentsUninstall.exe (293.91 KB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (302.32 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (245.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (164.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (249.30 KB)
- EADownloadManager.exe (27.00 KB)
The current page applies to EA Download Manager version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EA Download Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 11:07:46.047