EA Download Manager
This info is about EA Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about EA Download Manager can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EA Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called EADMUI.exe and occupies 10.98 MB (11509760 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EA Download Manager. They occupy 17.35 MB (18194776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (741.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.32 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.98 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (736.53 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
This web page is about EA Download Manager version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EA Download Manager:
The files below are left behind on your disk by EA Download Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\3RDPARTYLICENSES.HTML
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qcncodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qjpcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qkrcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\codecs\qtwcodecs4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qmng4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qsvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\phonon4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtXml4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\QtXmlPatterns4.dll
EA Download Manager is a program by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select EA Download Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 11:39:30.503