EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. More details about EA Download Manager can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. EA Download Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe. EADMUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.31 MB (11857920 bytes) on disk.
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.45 MB (18301184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (497.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.32 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (11.31 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (736.45 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of EA Download Manager. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is a program by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EA Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EA Download Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EA Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:49:54.353