EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Core.exe and occupies 3.19 MB (3342336 bytes).
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.54 MB (3715863
bytes) on disk.
- Core.exe (3.19 MB)
- ProxyInstaller.exe (193.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.44 KB)
The current page applies to EA Download Manager version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
EA Download Manager is a program offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select EA Download Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:13:39.480