EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Core.exe and occupies 3.19 MB (3342336 bytes).
EA Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.54 MB (3715863
bytes) on disk.
- Core.exe (3.19 MB)
- ProxyInstaller.exe (193.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.44 KB)
The current page applies to EA Download Manager version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other EA Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
EA Download Manager is a program offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager app will be found automatically. When you click EA Download Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EA Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:13:39.480