EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app EA Download Manager can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EA Download Manager. EA Download Manager's main file takes about 10.98 MB (11509760 bytes) and is called EADMUI.exe.
The executables below are part of EA Download Manager. They take an average of 17.35 MB (18194752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (741.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.32 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.98 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (736.51 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of EA Download Manager. For other EA Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove EA Download Manager from your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED\Support\EADM\
EA Download Manager is an application by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EA Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EA Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "EA Download Manager". If it exists on your system the EA Download Manager program will be found automatically. When you click EA Download Manager in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EA Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:26:38.257