EA Download Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove EA Download Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. EA Download Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling EA Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Core.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.17 MB (3325952 bytes) on disk.
EA Download Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.53 MB (3702298
bytes) on disk:
- Core.exe (3.17 MB)
- ProxyInstaller.exe (194.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.00 KB)
This info is about EA Download Manager version 22.214.171.124
only. For more EA Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling EA Download Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
EA Download Manager is a program released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EA Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EA Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 13:52:58.043