EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Usually the EA Download Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM folder, depending on the user's option during install. EA Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\Uninstall.exe. Core.exe is the EA Download Manager's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.17 MB (3325952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside EA Download Manager. They occupy about 3.53 MB (3702346
bytes) on disk.
- Core.exe (3.17 MB)
- ProxyInstaller.exe (194.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.05 KB)
The current page applies to EA Download Manager version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other EA Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove EA Download Manager from your computer.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\eadm\core.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\eadm\core.exe.FriendlyAppName
EA Download Manager is an application marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EA Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". The EA Download Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select EA Download Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EA Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:24:22.833