EA Download Manager
EA Download Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall EA Download Manager from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on EA Download Manager on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall EA Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\EADMUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. EADMUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.52 MB (11030528 bytes) on disk.
EA Download Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.87 MB (17688536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (741.30 KB)
- EADM.exe (2.29 MB)
- EADMClientService.exe (337.30 KB)
- EADMLegacyCLI.exe (813.29 KB)
- EADMUI.exe (10.52 MB)
- EADMUninstall.exe (734.16 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- Login.exe (473.31 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (392.00 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (461.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of EA Download Manager. You can find below info on other versions of EA Download Manager:
...click to view all...
EA Download Manager is a program released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall EA Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EA Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EA Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "EA Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the EA Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EA Download Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EA Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EA Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\EADMUI\EADMUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EA Download Manager.
8. After removing EA Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EA Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EA Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EA Download Manager by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EA Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 20:23:42.513