CCC Help Russian
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Russian on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Russian application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Russian's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Russian. They take about 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2011.0913.2355.41151
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by ATI. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 03:12:42.000