CCC Help Polish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Polish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. CCC Help Polish's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They take an average of 8.74 MB (9163880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0911.0302.3447
of CCC Help Polish. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 06:04:01.320